- Born in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania to Arnold and Clara DeGeorge.
- Grew up in suburbs of Pittsburgh.
- Attended Carnegie Musuem and Carnegie Mellon University art
- Graduated high school and bought 1957 Ford Fairlane convertible.
- Attended Penn State University, studied film and philosophy.
- Attended Cal Arts (opening year), studied electronic sound and
video synthesis and laser art with Morton Subotnic, Nam Jun Paik,
and Willard Van De Bogart.
- Participated in revolutionary art activities with Will "Stonewall"
Jackson and Naught Human.
- Bought 1956 Ford Panel Truck and moved back to Pennsylvania
to live in state forest and create obscure avant garde films and
make ambient nature recordings.
- In Pittsburgh formed improvisational electronic music group,
"The Electric Synphony", with Willard Van De Bogart
and Walter Steding.
- Bought 1971 Yamaha 250 DT1 motorcycle and moved to Washington
D.C. to participate in Psychic and Paranormal experiments at the
Mankind Research Foundation.
- Studied art and native medicine with Henry Niese.
- Bought 1962 Plymouth Valiant and moved to San Francisco.
- Electric Synphony transforms into Ether Ship with Willard Van
De Bogart, Will Jackson, Zev, Tom McVeety, Liz Bryant, and Dave
- Learn recording engineering at Different Fur Recording
with Dr. Patrick Gleason.
- Learn arboriculture with Ted Kipping.
- Leave Different Fur and set up personal recording studio, Crib
- Buy 1975 Lancia Beta and Kawasaki 650 motorcycle.
- Begin musical collaborations with Josef Bomback and form production
company, Cult-7 ltd.
- Begin engineering and production collaborations with Paul Carlsen.
- Study Shamanic psychology and healing with Dr. Leslie Grey.
- Begin musical collaborations with Wendy Van Dusen, Grawer and
- Buy 1972 Ford 350 dump truck.
- Form rock group Phoenix Thunderstone with Wendy Van Dusen, Sean
Heskett, Vadge Moore, and Hugh Yerburgh.
- Travel to Tuva with Paul Pena, Roko and Adrian Belic, Mario
Casetta, and Tony Decicco to make documentary film, "Genghis
- Return to Tuva every 3 years since.
- Begin extensive travels in Asia, including Japan, Thailand,
- Buy 1976 Pontiac Grand Prix.
- Begin recording with Jolie Holland and contribute to CD, "Catalpa".
Engineer and co-produce CD's, "Escondida", and "Spring
time Can Kill You".
- Presently recording and touring with group Neither/Neither World
and operating Crib Nebula Studios.